Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 10 pg/ml
- Range: 156 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Cell Lysate, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameHuman Laminin ELISA Kit
See all Laminin beta 2 kits
Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Cell Lysate
Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
Sensitivity< 10 pg/ml
Range156 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Human Laminin in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the accurate quantitative measurement of Human Laminin in cell culture supernatants, serum and plasma (heparin, EDTA).
A Laminin specific rabbit polyclonal antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates. Standards and test samples are added to the wells and incubated. A biotinylated detection polyclonal antibody from rabbit specific for Laminin is then added followed by washing with PBS or TBS buffer. Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex is added and unbound conjugates ware washed away with PBS or TBS buffer. TMB is then used to visualize the HRP enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by HRP to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the Human Laminin amount of sample captured in plate.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests ABC Diluent Buffer Blue Cap 1 x 12ml Antibody Diluent Buffer Green Cap 1 x 12ml Anti-Human Laminin antibody Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Avidin-Biotin-Peroxidase Complex (ABC) 1 x 100µl Biotinylated anti-Human Laminin antibody 1 x 100µl Lyophilized Human Laminin standard 2 x 10ng Plate Seal 1 x 4 units Sample Diluent Buffer Green Cap 1 x 30ml TMB Color Developing Agent Amber Bottle 1 x 10ml TMB Stop Solution Yellow Cap 1 x 10ml
- Information by UniProt
- Laminin B1s chain
ab119599 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Jung S et al. Influence of Implant Material and Surface on Mode and Strength of Cell/Matrix Attachment of Human Adipose Derived Stromal Cell. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32526920
- Narayanan K et al. Lineage-specific exosomes could override extracellular matrix mediated human mesenchymal stem cell differentiation. Biomaterials 182:312-322 (2018). PubMed: 30153612