Product nameHuman LAMP1 peptide
See all LAMP1 proteins and peptides
Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25744 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-LAMP1 antibody - Lysosome Marker (ab24170)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- CD107 antigen like family member A
- CD107 antigen-like family member A
FunctionPresents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LAMP family.
modificationsO- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
This product has been referenced in:
- Shang S et al. Intracellular TRPA1 mediates Ca2+ release from lysosomes in dorsal root ganglion neurons. J Cell Biol 215:369-381 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27799370) »
- Wang C et al. Synaptotagmin-11 inhibits clathrin-mediated and bulk endocytosis. EMBO Rep 17:47-63 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 26589353) »