Product nameHuman MLKL (phospho S358) peptide
See all MLKL proteins and peptides
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab206929 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-MLKL (phospho S358) antibody [EPR9514] (ab187091)
This is the blocking peptide for ab187091
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
DomainThe protein kinase domain is predicted to be catalytically inactive.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab206929 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Bagnjuk K et al. Necroptosis in primate luteolysis: a role for ceramide. Cell Death Discov 5:67 (2019). PubMed: 30774995
- Al-Lamki RS et al. Tubular epithelial cells in renal clear cell carcinoma express high RIPK1/3 and show increased susceptibility to TNF receptor 1-induced necroptosis. Cell Death Dis 7:e2287 (2016). PubMed: 27362805