Publishing research using ab100606? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab100606 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Ju Y et al. Loss of atypical chemokine receptor 4 facilitates C-C motif chemokine ligand 21-mediated tumor growth and invasion in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Exp Ther Med 17:613-620 (2019). PubMed: 30651842
- Yu S et al. Mediating the invasion of smooth muscle cells into a cell-responsive hydrogel under the existence of immune cells. Biomaterials 180:193-205 (2018). PubMed: 30048909
- Wang KH et al. Optical imaging of ovarian cancer using a matrix metalloproteinase-3-sensitive near-infrared fluorescent probe. PLoS One 13:e0192047 (2018). PubMed: 29390034
- Wang QW et al. Anti-influenza A virus activity of rhein through regulating oxidative stress, TLR4, Akt, MAPK, and NF-?B signal pathways. PLoS One 13:e0191793 (2018). PubMed: 29385192
- Dai JP et al. Oxymatrine Inhibits Influenza A Virus Replication and Inflammation via TLR4, p38 MAPK and NF-?B Pathways. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29570670
- Park TM et al. Fabrication of In Vitro Cancer Microtissue Array on Fibroblast-Layered Nanofibrous Membrane by Inkjet Printing. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29112150
- Iseki M et al. Muse Cells, Nontumorigenic Pluripotent-Like Stem Cells, Have Liver Regeneration Capacity Through Specific Homing and Cell Replacement in a Mouse Model of Liver Fibrosis. Cell Transplant 26:821-840 (2017). PubMed: 27938474
- Li W et al. TGFß1 in fibroblasts-derived exosomes promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition of ovarian cancer cells. Oncotarget 8:96035-96047 (2017). PubMed: 29221185
- Horii M et al. Human pluripotent stem cells as a model of trophoblast differentiation in both normal development and disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E3882-91 (2016). PubMed: 27325764
- Gawlik-Rzemieniewska N et al. Silencing expression of the NANOG gene and changes in migration and metastasis of urinary bladder cancer cells. Arch Med Sci 12:889-97 (2016). PubMed: 27478472
- Cao L et al. MiR-324-5p Suppresses Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cell Invasion by Counteracting ECM Degradation through Post-Transcriptionally Downregulating ETS1 and SP1. PLoS One 10:e0133074 (2015). PubMed: 26177288
- Zhao W et al. In Vitro Antimetastatic Effect of Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase Inhibitor ZSTK474 on Prostate Cancer PC3 Cells. Int J Mol Sci 14:13577-91 (2013). PubMed: 23812078