Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [235-1] to Human Nuclear Antigen
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Human Nuclear Antigen antibody [235-1]
See all Human Nuclear Antigen primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [235-1] to Human Nuclear Antigen
Specificityab191181 recognizes an antigen associated with the nuclei in human cells. It can be used to stain the nuclei in cell or tissue preparations and can be used as a nuclear marker in subcellular fractions. It produces a speckled pattern in normal and malignant cells and may be used to stain the nuclei of cells in frozen tissue sections. It can be used with paraformaldehyde-fixed frozen tissue or cell preparations.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Does not react with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human Nuclear Antigen. (Immunogen: Nuclei of Human myeloid leukemia biopsy cells).
- IHC-Fr: Human tonsil tissue.
ab190710 is recommended for IHC-P with paraffin embedded sections.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab191181 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- HNA antibody
- HuNu antibody
Characterization of LM-NSC008 cells.
Visualization of LM-NSC008 cells in naïve non-tumor bearing mouse brain 6 and 9 months post administration. (A) Immunohistochemistry (IHC) staining of LM-NSC008 cells (stably expressing eGFP/Ffluc) with anti-HNA antibodies (NSC injection site, white arrows indicate the LM-NSC008 cells, scale bar 100 μm). (1a-1d) Insets show LM-NSC008 cells co-expressing HNA and eGFP proteins (inset scale bars [1a-1f] 2 μm).
Cold acetone-fixed frozen human tonsil tissue stained for Human Nuclear Antigen with ab191181 at 0.5 µg/ml (30 mins, RT) in immunohistochemical analysis. Visualised using a HRP-Polymer detection system.
ab191181 has been referenced in 23 publications.
- Deng R et al. Haemin pre-treatment augments the cardiac protection of mesenchymal stem cells by inhibiting mitochondrial fission and improving survival. J Cell Mol Med 24:431-440 (2020). PubMed: 31660694
- Shi Y et al. Vascularized human cortical organoids (vOrganoids) model cortical development in vivo. PLoS Biol 18:e3000705 (2020). PubMed: 32401820
- Horowitz LF et al. Multiplexed drug testing of tumor slices using a microfluidic platform. NPJ Precis Oncol 4:12 (2020). PubMed: 32435696
- Zhang Y et al. Macrophage migration inhibitory factor rejuvenates aged human mesenchymal stem cells and improves myocardial repair. Aging (Albany NY) 11:12641-12660 (2019). PubMed: 31881006
- Xiao M et al. Synergistic effects of stromal cell-derived factor-1a and bone morphogenetic protein-2 treatment on odontogenic differentiation of human stem cells from apical papilla cultured in the VitroGel 3D system. Cell Tissue Res 378:207-220 (2019). PubMed: 31152245