Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [NM95] to Human Nucleoli - Nucleolar Marker
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Human Nucleoli antibody [NM95] - Nucleolar Marker
See all Human Nucleoli primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [NM95] to Human Nucleoli - Nucleolar Marker
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human Nucleoli. Nuclei of myeloid leukemia biopsy cells
- IHC-P: Human skin, tonsil and colon carcinoma tissues.
ab190710 recognizes an antigen associated with the nucleoli in human cells. It can be used to stain the nucleoli in cell or tissue preparations and can be used as a marker of the nucleoli in subcellular fractions. It produces a speckled pattern in the nuclei of cells of normal and malignant cells and may be used to stain the nucleoli of cells in fixed or frozen tissue sections. It can be used with paraformaldehyde fixed frozen tissue or cell preparations and formalin fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab190710 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human tonsil tissue stained for Human Nucleoli using ab190710 at 1 µg/ml in immunohistochemical analysis.
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human Tonsil stained with ab190710 at 1 μg/ml
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human colon carcinoma tissue stained for Human Nucleoli using ab190710 at 1 µg/ml in immunohistochemical analysis.
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human Colon Carcinoma stained with ab190710 at 1 μg/ml
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin embedded Human tonsil labelling nuclei with ab190710 at 1.0 μg/ml.
Flow Cytometry of Human Nucleolar Marker on 293T Cells.
Black: Cells alone; Grey: Isotype Control;
Green: AF488-labeled Human Nucleoli antibody (ab190710).
ab190710 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Koga T et al. Longitudinal assessment of tumor development using cancer avatars derived from genetically engineered pluripotent stem cells. Nat Commun 11:550 (2020). PubMed: 31992716
- Nguyen F et al. Enhanced Intratumoral Delivery of SN38 as a Tocopherol Oxyacetate Prodrug Using Nanoparticles in a Neuroblastoma Xenograft Model. Clin Cancer Res 24:2585-2593 (2018). PubMed: 29514842
- Moore JB et al. Epigenetically modified cardiac mesenchymal stromal cells limit myocardial fibrosis and promote functional recovery in a model of chronic ischemic cardiomyopathy. Basic Res Cardiol 114:3 (2018). PubMed: 30446837
- Justus CR et al. Contextual tumor suppressor function of T cell death-associated gene 8 (TDAG8) in hematological malignancies. J Transl Med 15:204 (2017). IHC . PubMed: 29017562