Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.5 ng/ml
- Range: 1.25 ng/ml - 40 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell Lysate, Plasma, Platelets
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameHuman Platelet Glycoprotein IIb + IIIa ELISA Kit
Intra-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 4.4% Inter-assay Sample n Mean SD CV% Overall 8.2%
Sample typePlasma, Platelets, Cell Lysate
Assay typeSandwich (quantitative)
Sensitivity= 0.5 ng/ml
Range1.25 ng/ml - 40 ng/ml
Assay time4h 00m
Assay durationMultiple steps standard assay
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Abcam’s Platelet Glycoprotein IIb + IIIa Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of Platelet Glycoprotein IIb+IIIa concentrations in Human platelets, platelet-rich plasma and cell culture lysate.
A Platelet Glycoprotein llb + llla specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently a Platelet Glycoprotein llb+llla specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of Platelet Glycoprotein llb + llla captured in plate.
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for long term storage before reconstitution - Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml 50X Biotinylated Human Platelet Glycoprotein IIb + IIIa Antibody 1 x 120µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 8ml Platelet Glycoprotein IIb + IIIa Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Platelet Glycoprotein IIb + IIIa Standard 1 vial Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 12ml
- Integrin alpha IIb beta 3
- Platelet membrane glycoprotein IIb/IIIa
ab108851 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Pletsch-Borba L et al. Biomarkers of vascular injury in relation to myocardial infarction risk: A population-based study. Sci Rep 9:3004 (2019). PubMed: 30816120
- Grafetstätter M et al. Thrombomodulin and Thrombopoietin, Two Biomarkers of Hemostasis, Are Positively Associated with Adherence to the World Cancer Research Fund/American Institute for Cancer Research Recommendations for Cancer Prevention in a Population-Based Cross-Sectional Study. Nutrients 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31484340
- Pletsch-Borba L et al. Biomarkers of Vascular Injury and Type 2 Diabetes: A Prospective Study, Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. J Clin Med 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31783601
- Graf ME et al. Biological reproducibility of circulating P-Selectin, Thrombopoietin, GPIIb/IIIa and Thrombomodulin over one year. Clin Biochem N/A:N/A (2017). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 28571971