Product nameAnti-Human Serum Albumin antibody [1A9] (HRP)
See all Human Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1A9] to Human Serum Albumin (HRP)
SpecificityNo cross-reactivity with other human proteins tested.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Sandwich ELISA, WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react with: Cow
Human serum albumin.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from ascites.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
ELISA pair antibody
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24438 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be used as Detection antibody with ab10241. Suitable for quantitative detection of HSA in serum and urine.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be paired for ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [15C7] to Human Serum Albumin (ab10241).|
FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ALB are a cause of familial dysalbuminemic hyperthyroxinemia (FDH) [MIM:103600]. FDH is a form of euthyroid hyperthyroxinemia that is due to increased affinity of ALB for T(4). It is the most common cause of inherited euthyroid hyperthyroxinemia in Caucasian population.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsKenitra variant is partially O-glycosylated at Thr-620. It has two new disulfide bonds Cys-600 to Cys-602 and Cys-601 to Cys-606.
Glycated in diabetic patients.
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
Acetylated on Lys-223 by acetylsalicylic acid.
- Information by UniProt
- alb antibody
- ALBU_HUMAN antibody
- Albumin (32 AA) antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Coudron L et al. Fully integrated digital microfluidics platform for automated immunoassay; A versatile tool for rapid, specific detection of a wide range of pathogens. Biosens Bioelectron 128:52-60 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30634074) »