Product nameAnti-Human Serum Albumin antibody (HRP)
See all Human Serum Albumin primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Human Serum Albumin (HRP)
Specificityab19183 was tested by ELISA against the following: Mouse reference serum, bovine serum albumin - undetectable cross reactivity, purified mouse albumin and rhesus monkey serum - cross reactivity detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Macaque monkey
Unfortunately, this information is considered to be commercially sensitive
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.00125% CMIT/MIT 3:1
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was solid phase adsorbed to ensure specificity.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab19183 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa. (Colorimetric detection), 1/1000 - 1/30000 (Chemiluminescent detection).|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
FunctionSerum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in ALB are a cause of familial dysalbuminemic hyperthyroxinemia (FDH) [MIM:103600]. FDH is a form of euthyroid hyperthyroxinemia that is due to increased affinity of ALB for T(4). It is the most common cause of inherited euthyroid hyperthyroxinemia in Caucasian population.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
modificationsKenitra variant is partially O-glycosylated at Thr-620. It has two new disulfide bonds Cys-600 to Cys-602 and Cys-601 to Cys-606.
Glycated in diabetic patients.
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
Acetylated on Lys-223 by acetylsalicylic acid.
- Information by UniProt
- alb antibody
- ALBU_HUMAN antibody
- Albumin (32 AA) antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Taniguchi M et al. Multimolecular salivary mucin complex is altered in saliva of cigarette smokers: detection of disulfide bridges by Raman spectroscopy. Biomed Res Int 2013:168765 (2013). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23509686) »