Publishing research using ab171573? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab171573 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Bartoli-Leonard F et al. Suppression of SIRT1 in Diabetic Conditions Induces Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells via RUNX2 Signalling. Sci Rep 9:878 (2019). PubMed: 30696833
- Mohamed WA & Schaalan MF Antidiabetic efficacy of lactoferrin in type 2 diabetic pediatrics; controlling impact on PPAR-?, SIRT-1, and TLR4 downstream signaling pathway. Diabetol Metab Syndr 10:89 (2018). PubMed: 30534206
- Saini JS et al. Nicotinamide Ameliorates Disease Phenotypes in a Human iPSC Model of Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Cell Stem Cell N/A:N/A (2017). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 28132833
- Chao SC et al. Induction of sirtuin-1 signaling by resveratrol induces human chondrosarcoma cell apoptosis and exhibits antitumor activity. Sci Rep 7:3180 (2017). PubMed: 28600541
- Mölzer C et al. Features of an altered AMPK metabolic pathway in Gilbert's Syndrome, and its role in metabolic health. Sci Rep 6:30051 (2016). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 27444220
- Reen FJ et al. Bile signalling promotes chronic respiratory infections and antibiotic tolerance. Sci Rep 6:29768 (2016). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 27432520