Product nameHuman SOX7 peptide
See all SOX7 proteins and peptides
Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24405 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- SOX 7
- SOX 7 transcription factor
FunctionTranscriptional repressor. Binds to the DNA sequence 5'-AACAAT-3'.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 Sox C-terminal domain.
- Information by UniProt
ab24405 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.