Publishing research using ab100647? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab100647 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Cheng H et al. KrasG12D mutation contributes to regulatory T cell conversion through activation of the MEK/ERK pathway in pancreatic cancer. Cancer Lett 446:103-111 (2019). PubMed: 30664964
- Corcelli M et al. Neuroprotection of the hypoxic-ischemic mouse brain by human CD117+CD90+CD105+amniotic fluid stem cells. Sci Rep 8:2425 (2018). PubMed: 29402914
- Wang X et al. Cancer-associated fibroblasts induce epithelial-mesenchymal transition through secreted cytokines in endometrial cancer cells. Oncol Lett 15:5694-5702 (2018). PubMed: 29563996
- Yan D et al. Curcumol attenuates epithelial-mesenchymal transition of nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells via TGF-ß1. Mol Med Rep 17:7513-7520 (2018). PubMed: 29620189
- Yamamoto M et al. Stage classification of IgG4-related dacryoadenitis and sialadenitis by the serum cytokine environment. Mod Rheumatol N/A:1-5 (2018). PubMed: 29385874
- Recha-Sancho L & Semino CE Chondroitin Sulfate- and Decorin-Based Self-Assembling Scaffolds for Cartilage Tissue Engineering. PLoS One 11:e0157603 (2016). PubMed: 27315119
- Tian Y et al. Serum deprivation response inhibits breast cancer progression by blocking transforming growth factor-ß signaling. Cancer Sci 107:274-80 (2016). PubMed: 26749136
- Chen KJ et al. Bleomycin (BLM) Induces Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition in Cultured A549 Cells via the TGF-ß/Smad Signaling Pathway. J Cancer 7:1557-64 (2016). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 27471572
- Fernández-Muiños T et al. Bimolecular based heparin and self-assembling hydrogel for tissue engineering applications. Acta Biomater 16:35-48 (2015). PubMed: 25595471
- Deisting W et al. Impact of Diverse Immune Evasion Mechanisms of Cancer Cells on T Cells Engaged by EpCAM/CD3-Bispecific Antibody Construct AMG 110. PLoS One 10:e0141669 (2015). PubMed: 26510188