Publishing research using ab108918? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab108918 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Liang Y et al. Coagulation cascade and complement system in systemic lupus erythematosus. Oncotarget 9:14862-14881 (2018). PubMed: 29599912
- Yu J et al. Abnormal expression of miR-133a in patients with acute myocardial infarction following radical surgery for gastric cancer and the underlying mechanism. Mol Med Rep 18:5023-5029 (2018). PubMed: 30320356
- Wufuer Y et al. GPVI-Fc-PEG improves cerebral infarct volume and cerebral thrombosis in mouse model with cerebral thrombosis. Mol Med Rep 16:7561-7568 (2017). PubMed: 28944903
- Wang W et al. Controlled release hydrogen sulfide delivery system based on mesoporous silica nanoparticles protects graft endothelium from ischemia-reperfusion injury. Int J Nanomedicine 11:3255-63 (2016). PubMed: 27486324
- Yeh CH et al. Poly(Dopamine)-Assisted Immobilization of Xu Duan on 3D Printed Poly(Lactic Acid) Scaffolds to Up-Regulate Osteogenic and Angiogenic Markers of Bone Marrow Stem Cells. Materials (Basel) 8:4299-4315 (2015). PubMed: 28793441
- Chitalia N et al. Impact of vitamin D supplementation on arterial vasomotion, stiffness and endothelial biomarkers in chronic kidney disease patients. PLoS One 9:e91363 (2014). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 24646518
- Dmitrieva NI & Burg MB Secretion of von Willebrand factor by endothelial cells links sodium to hypercoagulability and thrombosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:6485-90 (2014). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 24733925
- Banville N et al. A quantitative proteomic approach to identify significantly altered protein networks in the serum of patients with lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM). PLoS One 9:e105365 (2014). Sandwich ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 25133674
- Chan CH et al. The effect of shear stress on the size, structure, and function of human von Willebrand factor. Artif Organs 38:741-50 (2014). PubMed: 25234758
- Liu Y et al. The role of von Willebrand factor as a biomarker of tumor development in hepatitis B virus-associated human hepatocellular carcinoma: a quantitative proteomic based study. J Proteomics 106:99-112 (2014). PubMed: 24769235
- Kumar VA et al. Collagen-Based Substrates with Tunable Strength for Soft Tissue Engineering. Biomater Sci 1:N/A (2013). PubMed: 24349707