Product nameHuman Wnt3a peptide
See all Wnt3a proteins and peptides
Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23326 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Protein Wnt 3a Precursor
- Protein Wnt-3a
- Wingless type MMTV integration site family member 3A
FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Wnt-3 and Wnt-3a play distinct roles in cell-cell signaling during morphogenesis of the developing neural tube.
Tissue specificityModerately expressed in placenta and at low levels in adult lung, spleen, and prostate.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
ab23326 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.