Publishing research using ab109115? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109115 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Nakasuji T et al. Complementary Critical Functions of Zfy1 and Zfy2 in Mouse Spermatogenesis and Reproduction. PLoS Genet 13:e1006578 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28114340
- Schut MH et al. Effect of post-mortem delay on N-terminal huntingtin protein fragments in human control and Huntington disease brain lysates. PLoS One 12:e0178556 (2017). PubMed: 28570578
- Ramdzan YM et al. Huntingtin Inclusions Trigger Cellular Quiescence, Deactivate Apoptosis, and Lead to Delayed Necrosis. Cell Rep 19:919-927 (2017). PubMed: 28467905
- Jansen AH et al. Frequency of nuclear mutant huntingtin inclusion formation in neurons and glia is cell-type-specific. Glia N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27615381
- Schut MH et al. Selection and characterization of llama single domain antibodies against N-terminal huntingtin. Neurol Sci 36:429-34 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25294428
- Bowles KR et al. Huntingtin Subcellular Localisation Is Regulated by Kinase Signalling Activity in the StHdhQ111 Model of HD. PLoS One 10:e0144864 (2015). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 26660732