Publishing research using ab136542? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab136542 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- He ZX et al. HuR in the Medial Prefrontal Cortex is Critical for Stress-Induced Synaptic Dysfunction and Depressive-Like Symptoms in Mice. Cereb Cortex 29:2737-2747 (2019). PubMed: 30843060
- Su C et al. Studying the mechanism of PLAGL2 overexpression and its carcinogenic characteristics based on 3'-untranslated region in colorectal cancer. Int J Oncol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29512763
- Xu W et al. Knockdown of HuR represses osteosarcoma cells migration, invasion and stemness through inhibition of YAP activation and increases susceptibility to chemotherapeutic agents. Biomed Pharmacother 102:587-593 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29597092
- Lan Y et al. Long noncoding RNA OCC-1 suppresses cell growth through destabilizing HuR protein in colorectal cancer. Nucleic Acids Res 46:5809-5821 (2018). PubMed: 29931370
- Pan W et al. RNA binding protein HuR promotes osteosarcoma cell progression via suppressing the miR-142-3p/HMGA1 axis. Oncol Lett 16:1475-1482 (2018). PubMed: 30008826
- Mihailovich M et al. miR-17-92 fine-tunes MYC expression and function to ensure optimal B cell lymphoma growth. Nat Commun 6:8725 (2015). IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 26555894