Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HUS1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-HUS1 antibody
See all HUS1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to HUS1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow, Pig
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 - 243 of Human HUS1 (AAH07013).
- 293T cell lysate, CA922 xenograft
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.21% Tris, 0.75% Glycine, 20% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96297 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.|
FunctionComponent of the 9-1-1 cell-cycle checkpoint response complex that plays a major role in DNA repair. The 9-1-1 complex is recruited to DNA lesion upon damage by the RAD17-replication factor C (RFC) clamp loader complex. Acts then as a sliding clamp platform on DNA for several proteins involved in long-patch base excision repair (LP-BER). The 9-1-1 complex stimulates DNA polymerase beta (POLB) activity by increasing its affinity for the 3'-OH end of the primer-template and stabilizes POLB to those sites where LP-BER proceeds; endonuclease FEN1 cleavage activity on substrates with double, nick, or gap flaps of distinct sequences and lengths; and DNA ligase I (LIG1) on long-patch base excision repair substrates.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HUS1 family.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. In discrete nuclear foci upon DNA damage. According to PubMed:14500360, localized also in the cytoplasm. DNA damage induces its nuclear translocation. Shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm.
- Information by UniProt
- Checkpoint protein HUS1 antibody
- hHUS1 antibody
- HUS1 (S. pombe) checkpoint homolog antibody
ab96297 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Pillay N et al. DNA Replication Vulnerabilities Render Ovarian Cancer Cells Sensitive to Poly(ADP-Ribose) Glycohydrolase Inhibitors. Cancer Cell 35:519-533.e8 (2019). PubMed: 30889383
- Osorio-Zambrano WF & Davey S Chk1 Activation Protects Rad9A from Degradation as Part of a Positive Feedback Loop during Checkpoint Signalling. PLoS One 10:e0144434 (2015). PubMed: 26658951
- Ding G et al. HIF1-regulated ATRIP expression is required for hypoxia induced ATR activation. FEBS Lett 587:930-5 (2013). PubMed: 23454212