Publishing research using ab82259? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab82259 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Taylor-Whiteley TR et al. Recapitulating Parkinson's disease pathology in a three-dimensional human neural cell culture model. Dis Model Mech 12:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30926586
- Prest TA et al. Nerve-specific, xenogeneic extracellular matrix hydrogel promotes recovery following peripheral nerve injury. J Biomed Mater Res A 106:450-459 (2018). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 28891122
- Shenoy PA et al. The Somatostatin Receptor-4 Agonist J-2156 Alleviates Mechanical Hypersensitivity in a Rat Model of Breast Cancer Induced Bone Pain. Front Pharmacol 9:495 (2018). PubMed: 29867498
- Liao C et al. Association of myelinated primary afferents impairment with mechanical allodynia in diabetic peripheral neuropathy: an experimental study in rats. Oncotarget 8:64157-64169 (2017). PubMed: 28969059
- Xin H et al. Secondary Release of Exosomes From Astrocytes Contributes to the Increase in Neural Plasticity and Improvement of Functional Recovery After Stroke in Rats Treated With Exosomes Harvested From MicroRNA 133b-Overexpressing Multipotent Mesenchymal Stromal Cells. Cell Transplant 26:243-257 (2017). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 27677799
- Bi RY et al. Estradiol upregulates voltage-gated sodium channel 1.7 in trigeminal ganglion contributing to hyperalgesia of inflamed TMJ. PLoS One 12:e0178589 (2017). IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 28582470
- Zhang Y et al. Stereotactic Administration of Edaravone Ameliorates Collagenase-Induced Intracerebral Hemorrhage in Rat. CNS Neurosci Ther 22:824-35 (2016). PubMed: 27390192
- Zonouzi M et al. GABAergic regulation of cerebellar NG2 cell development is altered in perinatal white matter injury. Nat Neurosci 18:674-82 (2015). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 25821912
- Liu G et al. Skeletal myogenic differentiation of urine-derived stem cells and angiogenesis using microbeads loaded with growth factors. Biomaterials 34:1311-26 (2013). PubMed: 23137393
- Xin H et al. MiR-133b promotes neural plasticity and functional recovery after treatment of stroke with multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells in rats via transfer of exosome-enriched extracellular particles. Stem Cells 31:2737-46 (2013). PubMed: 23630198
- Masliukov PM et al. Development of nNOS-positive neurons in the rat sensory and sympathetic ganglia. Neuroscience 256C:271-281 (2013). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 24161722
- Xin H et al. Systemic administration of exosomes released from mesenchymal stromal cells promote functional recovery and neurovascular plasticity after stroke in rats. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 33:1711-5 (2013). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 23963371
- Xing J et al. Acid-sensing ion channel subtype 3 function and immunolabelling increases in skeletal muscle sensory neurons following femoral artery occlusion. J Physiol 590:1261-72 (2012). ICC/IF ; Rat . PubMed: 22183722
- Chen J et al. Isolation and characterization of porcine amniotic fluid-derived multipotent stem cells. PLoS One 6:e19964 (2011). ICC/IF ; Pig . PubMed: 21625520