Publishing research using ab34898? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab34898 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Yin L et al. The family of apoptosis-stimulating proteins of p53 is dysregulated in colorectal cancer patients. Oncol Lett 15:6409-6417 (2018). PubMed: 29731851
- Wang L et al. Role of Kruppel-like factor 4 in regulating inhibitor of apoptosis-stimulating protein of p53 in the progression of gastric cancer. Oncol Lett 15:6865-6872 (2018). PubMed: 29849786
- Yan J et al. MiR-340/iASPP axis affects UVB-mediated retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) cell damage. J Photochem Photobiol B 186:9-16 (2018). PubMed: 29982095
- Gan W et al. CDK1 interacts with iASPP to regulate colorectal cancer cell proliferation through p53 pathway. Oncotarget 8:71618-71629 (2017). PubMed: 29069733
- Ma Y et al. iASPP overexpression is associated with clinical outcome in spinal chordoma and influences cellular proliferation, invasion, and sensitivity to cisplatinin vitro. Oncotarget 8:68365-68380 (2017). PubMed: 28978123
- Liang S et al. The lncRNA XIST interacts with miR-140/miR-124/iASPP axis to promote pancreatic carcinoma growth. Oncotarget 8:113701-113718 (2017). PubMed: 29371940
- Pandolfi S et al. HEDGEHOG/GLI-E2F1 axis modulates iASPP expression and function and regulates melanoma cell growth. Cell Death Differ 22:2006-19 (2015). PubMed: 26024388
- Wang L et al. iASPPsv antagonizes apoptosis induced by chemotherapeutic agents in MCF-7 cells and mouse thymocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 424:414-20 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22766503