Publishing research using ab15691? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab15691 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Trkov Bobnar S et al. Fingolimod Suppresses the Proinflammatory Status of Interferon-?-Activated Cultured Rat Astrocytes. Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30701416
- Lei J et al. Maternal dendrimer-based therapy for inflammation-induced preterm birth and perinatal brain injury. Sci Rep 7:6106 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 28733619
- Li C et al. Inhibitory Effects of Scolopendra Pharmacopuncture on the Development and Maintenance of Neuropathic Pain in Rats: Possible Involvement of Spinal Glial Cells. J Acupunct Meridian Stud 8:236-44 (2015). PubMed: 26433800
- Tucsek Z et al. Obesity in Aging Exacerbates Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption, Neuroinflammation, and Oxidative Stress in the Mouse Hippocampus: Effects on Expression of Genes Involved in Beta-Amyloid Generation and Alzheimer's Disease. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci : (2013). PubMed: 24269929
- Schluesener HJ et al. Effects of autoantigen and dexamethasone treatment on expression of endothelial-monocyte activating polypeptide II and allograft-inflammatory factor-1 by activated macrophages and microglial cells in lesions of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, neuritis and uveitis. Acta Neuropathol (Berl) 97:119-26 (1999). PubMed: 9928822
- Schluesener HJ et al. Allograft-inflammatory factor-1 in rat experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, neuritis, and uveitis: expression by activated macrophages and microglial cells. Glia 24:244-51 (1998). PubMed: 9728770