Publishing research using ab48004? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab48004 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Sarkar S et al. Manganese activates NLRP3 inflammasome signaling and propagates exosomal release of ASC in microglial cells. Sci Signal 12:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30622196
- Saré RM et al. Chronic Sleep Restriction in Developing Male Mice Results in Long Lasting Behavior Impairments. Front Behav Neurosci 13:90 (2019). PubMed: 31130852
- Zhang Z et al. Endotoxin tolerance induced by lipopolysaccharide preconditioning protects against surgery-induced cognitive impairment in aging mice. Mol Med Rep 17:3845-3852 (2018). PubMed: 29328416
- Wen J et al. WWL70 protects against chronic constriction injury-induced neuropathic pain in mice by cannabinoid receptor-independent mechanisms. J Neuroinflammation 15:9 (2018). Mouse . PubMed: 29310667
- Kim MJ et al. The Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Oral-Formulated Tacrolimus in Mice with Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis. J Korean Med Sci 32:1502-1507 (2017). PubMed: 28776347
- Rothe T et al. The Nuclear Receptor Nr4a1 Acts as a Microglia Rheostat and Serves as a Therapeutic Target in Autoimmune-Driven Central Nervous System Inflammation. J Immunol 198:3878-3885 (2017). PubMed: 28411187
- Hurtado-Alvarado G et al. A2A Adenosine Receptor Antagonism Reverts the Blood-Brain Barrier Dysfunction Induced by Sleep Restriction. PLoS One 11:e0167236 (2016). WB, IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 27893847
- Díaz Galindo C et al. Leuprolide acetate induces structural and functional recovery of injured spinal cord in rats. Neural Regen Res 10:1819-24 (2015). IHC . PubMed: 26807118
- Li C et al. Inhibitory Effects of Scolopendra Pharmacopuncture on the Development and Maintenance of Neuropathic Pain in Rats: Possible Involvement of Spinal Glial Cells. J Acupunct Meridian Stud 8:236-44 (2015). PubMed: 26433800