- References (11)
Publishing research using ab120041? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120041 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Guirado R et al. Evidence for Competition for Target Innervation in the Medial Prefrontal Cortex. Cereb Cortex 26:1287-94 (2016). PubMed: 26637448
- Murray JE et al. Basolateral and central amygdala differentially recruit and maintain dorsolateral striatum-dependent cocaine-seeking habits. Nat Commun 6:10088 (2015). PubMed: 26657320
- Poliwoda A et al. Determination of muscimol and ibotenic acid in mushrooms of Amanitaceae by capillary electrophoresis. Electrophoresis 35:2593-9 (2014). PubMed: 24981810
- Pelloux Y et al. The subthalamic nucleus keeps you high on emotion: behavioral consequences of its inactivation. Front Behav Neurosci 8:414 (2014). PubMed: 25538581
- Masini CV et al. Auditory cortex lesions do not disrupt habituation of HPA axis responses to repeated noise stress. Brain Res 1443:18-26 (2012). PubMed: 22290179
- Roberts TF et al. Motor circuits are required to encode a sensory model for imitative learning. Nat Neurosci 15:1454-9 (2012). PubMed: 22983208
- Ruediger S et al. Goal-oriented searching mediated by ventral hippocampus early in trial-and-error learning. Nat Neurosci 15:1563-71 (2012). PubMed: 23001061
- Hunsaker MR et al. Evaluating the temporal context of episodic memory: the role of CA3 and CA1. Behav Brain Res 188:310-5 (2008). PubMed: 18178264
- Hunsaker MR & Kesner RP Evaluating the differential roles of the dorsal dentate gyrus, dorsal CA3, and dorsal CA1 during a temporal ordering for spatial locations task. Hippocampus 18:955-64 (2008). PubMed: 18493930
- Hunsaker MR et al. Dissociating the roles of dorsal and ventral CA1 for the temporal processing of spatial locations, visual objects, and odors. Behav Neurosci 122:643-50 (2008). PubMed: 18513134
- Hunsaker MR et al. The role of the dentate gyrus, CA3a,b, and CA3c for detecting spatial and environmental novelty. Hippocampus 18:1064-73 (2008). PubMed: 18651615