Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-111] to ICAM1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-ICAM1 antibody [MEM-111]
See all ICAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-111] to ICAM1
his antibody reacts with human CD54 antigen.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). (Burkitt's lymphoma cell line RAJI).
- For WB it is highly recommended to use TNF-alpha activated HUVEC cells as a positive control.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typeunknown
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2213 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use under non-reducing conditions.|
FunctionICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ICAM1 antibody [MEM-111] (ab2213)
Lane 1 : TNF-alpha activated HUVEC (Human umbilical vein endothelial cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : TNF-alpha nonactivated HUVEC cells
Performed under non-reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 90 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Lower bands represent tubulin as a loading control.
ab2213 has been referenced in 40 publications.
- Lima Moura S et al. Matrix Effect in the Isolation of Breast Cancer-Derived Nanovesicles by Immunomagnetic Separation and Electrochemical Immunosensing-A Comparative Study. Sensors (Basel) 20:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32054015
- Nam JE et al. Baicalin attenuates fibrogenic process in human renal proximal tubular cells (HK-2) exposed to diabetic milieu. Life Sci 254:117742 (2020). PubMed: 32360619
- Engleitner S et al. Feed-back loops integrating RELA, SOX18 and FAK mediate the break-down of the lymph-endothelial barrier that is triggered by 12(S)-HETE. Int J Oncol 56:1034-1044 (2020). PubMed: 32319559
- Zhang K et al. Activation of brain endothelium by Escherichia coli K1 virulence factor cglD promotes polymorphonuclear leukocyte transendothelial migration. Med Microbiol Immunol 208:59-68 (2019). PubMed: 30171337
- Jiao H et al. The Ovotransferrin-Derived Peptide IRW Attenuates Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Inflammatory Responses. Biomed Res Int 2019:8676410 (2019). PubMed: 30719449