Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [YN1/1.7.4] to ICAM1 (Biotin)
- Suitable for: Blocking, Flow Cyt, IP, WB, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product nameAnti-ICAM1 antibody [YN1/1.7.4] (Biotin)
See all ICAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [YN1/1.7.4] to ICAM1 (Biotin)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Blocking, Flow Cyt, IP, WB, IHC-Frmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse ICAM1. Mouse NS-1 cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25007 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Blocking||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab18542 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 95 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 85-110 kDa).|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
ab25007 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Qin L et al. The roles of CD11/CD18 and ICAM-1 in acute Pseudomonas aeruginosa-induced pneumonia in mice. J Immunol 157:5016-21 (1996). PubMed: 8943409
- Welder CA et al. Inhibition of cell adhesion by microspheres coated with recombinant soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1. J Immunol 150:2203-10 (1993). PubMed: 8095510
- Horley KJ et al. Molecular cloning of murine intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM-1). EMBO J 8:2889-96 (1989). PubMed: 2573511
- Takei F Inhibition of mixed lymphocyte response by a rat monoclonal antibody to a novel murine lymphocyte activation antigen (MALA-2). J Immunol 134:1403-7 (1985). PubMed: 2981916