Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ICER
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ICER antibody
See all ICER primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ICER
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ICER (internal sequence).
Protein previously labeled as CREM.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64832 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa).|
FunctionTranscriptional regulator that binds the cAMP response element (CRE), a sequence present in many viral and cellular promoters. Isoforms are either transcriptional activators or repressors. Plays a role in spermatogenesis and is involved in spermatid maturation.
Tissue specificityExpressed in testes (round spermatids) (at protein level). Isoform 14 is the major activator form in testes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family.
Contains 1 bZIP (basic-leucine zipper) domain.
Contains 1 KID (kinase-inducible) domain.
modificationsIsoform 9 is ubiquitinated by CDC34 and RAD6B in order to be degraded by the proteasome.
Stimulated by phosphorylation.
- Information by UniProt
- cAMP response element modulator antibody
- cAMP responsive element modulator antibody
- cAMP-responsive element modulator antibody
All lanes : Anti-ICER antibody (ab64832) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : K562 cell extract
Lane 2 : K562 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 37 kDa
Observed band size: 34 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 25 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab64832 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Yang Q et al. TGFB1 represses the expression of SF1 and LRH1 to inhibit E2 production in rat LCs. Reproduction 153:621-629 (2017). PubMed: 28250236
- Johansson EM et al. Sex-related differences of cAMP-specific PDE4B3 mRNA in oligodendrocytes following systemic inflammation. Glia : (2012). WB . PubMed: 22848007
- Yabuta Y et al. TDRD5 is required for retrotransposon silencing, chromatoid body assembly, and spermiogenesis in mice. J Cell Biol 192:781-95 (2011). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 21383078
- Granata R et al. Growth hormone-releasing hormone promotes survival of cardiac myocytes in vitro and protects against ischaemia-reperfusion injury in rat heart. Cardiovasc Res 83:303-12 (2009). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19293247