Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [H1113] to ICP27
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ICP27 antibody [H1113]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [H1113] to ICP27
ab53480m reacts with ICP27.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Herpes simplex virus ICP27.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53480 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.|
RelevanceHerpes simplex virus (HSV) ICP27 (Infected cell polypeptide 27) is an essential and multifunctional regulator of viral gene expression that modulates RNA splicing, polyadenylation, and nuclear export. ICP27 Belongs to the herpesviruses UL69 family. It is involved in the down-regulation of viral immediate-early genes and acts in combination with ICP0 and ICP4 as an activator of late genes.
- ICP47 protein antibody
- Immediate early protein IE12 antibody
- UL54 antibody
ab53480 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Whisnant AW et al. Integrative functional genomics decodes herpes simplex virus 1. Nat Commun 11:2038 (2020). PubMed: 32341360
- Zhang M et al. Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 Infection-Induced Expression of CXCR3 Ligands Promotes CD4+ T Cell Migration and Is Regulated by the Viral Immediate-Early Protein ICP4. Front Immunol 9:2932 (2018). PubMed: 30619292
- Zhao Z et al. CDK9 and SPT5 proteins are specifically required for expression of herpes simplex virus 1 replication-dependent late genes. J Biol Chem 292:15489-15500 (2017). PubMed: 28743741
- Souki SK et al. Arginine methylation of the ICP27 RGG box regulates ICP27 export and is required for efficient herpes simplex virus 1 replication. J Virol 83:5309-20 (2009). WB, IP . PubMed: 19321610
- Ackermann M et al. Characterization of herpes simplex virus 1 alpha proteins 0, 4, and 27 with monoclonal antibodies. J Virol 52:108-18 (1984). PubMed: 6090689