Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ID3
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-ID3 antibody
See all ID3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to ID3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human ID3 (C terminal).
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41834 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionID (inhibitor of DNA binding) HLH proteins lack a basic DNA-binding domain but are able to form heterodimers with other HLH proteins, thereby inhibiting DNA binding. ID-3 inhibits the binding of E2A-containing protein complexes to muscle creatine kinase E-box enhancer. May inhibit other transcription factors.
Tissue specificityExpressed abundantly in lung, kidney and adrenal gland, but not in adult brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 1R21 antibody
- bHLHb25 antibody
- Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 25 antibody
Ab41834 staining human ID3 in human breast carcinoma by immunohistochemistry using formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue.
ICC/IF image of ab41834 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab41834, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899 Dylight 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
ab41834 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Xu C et al. The microRNA-10a/ID3/RUNX2 axis modulates the development of Ossification of Posterior Longitudinal Ligament. Sci Rep 8:9225 (2018). PubMed: 29907859
- Zywitza V et al. Single-Cell Transcriptomics Characterizes Cell Types in the Subventricular Zone and Uncovers Molecular Defects Impairing Adult Neurogenesis. Cell Rep 25:2457-2469.e8 (2018). PubMed: 30485812
- Forni PE et al. The indirect role of fibroblast growth factor-8 in defining neurogenic niches of the olfactory/GnRH systems. J Neurosci 33:19620-34 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 24336726
- Snyder AD et al. Expression pattern of id proteins in medulloblastoma. Pathol Oncol Res 19:437-46 (2013). PubMed: 23397264
- Gajera CR et al. LRP2 in ependymal cells regulates BMP signaling in the adult neurogenic niche. J Cell Sci 123:1922-30 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20460439