Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ID4
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab49261 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionID (inhibitor of DNA binding) HLH proteins lack a basic DNA-binding domain but are able to form heterodimers with other HLH proteins, thereby inhibiting DNA binding.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- bHLHb27 antibody
- Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 27 antibody
- DNA binding protein inhibitor ID 4 antibody
ab49261 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Zhang X et al. ID4 Promotes Breast Cancer Chemotherapy Resistance via CBF1-MRP1 Pathway. J Cancer 11:3846-3857 (2020). PubMed: 32328189
- Jeon HY et al. Ly6G+ inflammatory cells enable the conversion of cancer cells to cancer stem cells in an irradiated glioblastoma model. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30804471
- Amaral LHP et al. ID Proteins May Reduce Aggressiveness of Thyroid Tumors. Endocr Pathol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30413933
- Pruszko M et al. The mutant p53-ID4 complex controls VEGFA isoforms by recruiting lncRNA MALAT1. EMBO Rep 18:1331-1351 (2017). PubMed: 28652379
- Feng Y et al. Alpha-1-antitrypsin functions as a protective factor in preeclampsia through activating Smad2 and inhibitor of DNA binding 4. Oncotarget 8:113002-113012 (2017). PubMed: 29348884
- Jeon HM et al. Crosstalk between glioma-initiating cells and endothelial cells drives tumor progression. Cancer Res 74:4482-92 (2014). IF . PubMed: 24962027
- Phi JH et al. ID3 contributes to cerebrospinal fluid seeding and poor prognosis in medulloblastoma. BMC Cancer 13:291 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23768125
- Melcher R et al. LOH and copy neutral LOH (cnLOH) act as alternative mechanism in sporadic colorectal cancers with chromosomal and microsatellite instability. Carcinogenesis 32:636-42 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21297112