- References (9)
Publishing research using ab120111? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120111 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Taoro-Gonzalez L et al. Hyperammonemia alters membrane expression of GluA1 and GluA2 subunits of AMPA receptors in hippocampus by enhancing activation of the IL-1 receptor: underlying mechanisms. J Neuroinflammation 15:36 (2018). PubMed: 29422059
- Yang Y & Xu-Friedman MA Different pools of glutamate receptors mediate sensitivity to ambient glutamate in the cochlear nucleus. J Neurophysiol 113:3634-45 (2015). PubMed: 25855696
- Tovar KR et al. Triheteromeric NMDA receptors at hippocampal synapses. J Neurosci 33:9150-60 (2013). PubMed: 23699525
- Gipson CD et al. Reinstatement of nicotine seeking is mediated by glutamatergic plasticity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:9124-9 (2013). PubMed: 23671067
- Milton AL et al. Double dissociation of the requirement for GluN2B- and GluN2A-containing NMDA receptors in the destabilization and restabilization of a reconsolidating memory. J Neurosci 33:1109-15 (2013). PubMed: 23325248
- Zhu J et al. Chronic zinc exposure decreases the surface expression of NR2A-containing NMDA receptors in cultured hippocampal neurons. PLoS One 7:e46012 (2012). PubMed: 23049922
- Tovar KR & Westbrook GL Amino-terminal ligands prolong NMDA Receptor-mediated EPSCs. J Neurosci 32:8065-73 (2012). PubMed: 22674281
- Case DT et al. Functional refinement in the projection from ventral cochlear nucleus to lateral superior olive precedes hearing onset in rat. PLoS One 6:e20756 (2011). PubMed: 21694776
- Shen H et al. Heroin relapse requires long-term potentiation-like plasticity mediated by NMDA2b-containing receptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:19407-12 (2011). PubMed: 22084102