Publishing research using ab55328? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab55328 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Alandijany T et al. Distinct temporal roles for the promyelocytic leukaemia (PML) protein in the sequential regulation of intracellular host immunity to HSV-1 infection. PLoS Pathog 14:e1006769 (2018). PubMed: 29309427
- Tervaniemi MH et al. NOD-like receptor signaling and inflammasome-related pathways are highlighted in psoriatic epidermis. Sci Rep 6:22745 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26976200
- Orzalli MH et al. cGAS-mediated stabilization of IFI16 promotes innate signaling during herpes simplex virus infection. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E1773-81 (2015). PubMed: 25831530
- Diner BA et al. Interactions of the Antiviral Factor Interferon Gamma-Inducible Protein 16 (IFI16) Mediate Immune Signaling and Herpes Simplex Virus-1 Immunosuppression. Mol Cell Proteomics 14:2341-56 (2015). PubMed: 25693804
- Diner BA et al. The functional interactome of PYHIN immune regulators reveals IFIX is a sensor of viral DNA. Mol Syst Biol 11:787 (2015). PubMed: 25665578
- Kalamvoki M & Roizman B HSV-1 degrades, stabilizes, requires, or is stung by STING depending on ICP0, the US3 protein kinase, and cell derivation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:E611-7 (2014). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 24449861
- Orzalli MH et al. Nuclear interferon-inducible protein 16 promotes silencing of herpesviral and transfected DNA. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:E4492-501 (2013). WB, ICC/IF . PubMed: 24198334
- Cuchet-Lourenço D et al. The viral ubiquitin ligase ICP0 is neither sufficient nor necessary for degradation of the cellular DNA sensor IFI16 during herpes simplex virus 1 infection. J Virol 87:13422-32 (2013). PubMed: 24089555
- Li T et al. Acetylation modulates cellular distribution and DNA sensing ability of interferon-inducible protein IFI16. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:10558-63 (2012). Purification . PubMed: 22691496
- Orzalli MH et al. Nuclear IFI16 induction of IRF-3 signaling during herpesviral infection and degradation of IFI16 by the viral ICP0 protein. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:E3008-17 (2012). WB . PubMed: 23027953