Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IFI27
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab14695 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionPromotes cell death. Mediates IFN-induced apoptosis characterized by a rapid and robust release of cytochrome C from the mitochondria and activation of BAX and caspases 2, 3, 6, 8 and 9.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IFI6/IFI27 family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- 2310061N23Rik antibody
- FAM 14D antibody
- FAM14D antibody
ab14695 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Li S et al. Interferon alpha-inducible protein 27 promotes epithelial-mesenchymal transition and induces ovarian tumorigenicity and stemness. J Surg Res 193:255-64 (2015). PubMed: 25103640
- Yang D et al. MiR-942 Mediates Hepatitis C Virus-Induced Apoptosis via Regulation of ISG12a. PLoS One 9:e94501 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24727952
- Papac-Milicevic N et al. The interferon stimulated gene 12 inactivates vasculoprotective functions of NR4A nuclear receptors. Circ Res 110:e50-63 (2012). PubMed: 22427340