Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to IFIT3/P60
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IFIT3/P60 antibody
See all IFIT3/P60 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to IFIT3/P60
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human IFIT3/P60 aa 1-490. (NP_001540)
Database link: O14879
Protein previously labeled as IFIT3.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76818 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IFIT family.
Contains 8 TPR repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- CIG 49 antibody
- CIG49 antibody
- GARG 49 antibody
Anti-IFIT3/P60 antibody (ab76818) at 1/500 dilution + Human colon lysate at 25 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) HRP-conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 56 kDa
Observed band size: 56 kDa
All lanes : Anti-IFIT3/P60 antibody (ab76818) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : IFIT3 / P60 transfected 293T cell line
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell line
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) HRP-conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 56 kDa
Observed band size: 65 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab76818 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yang Y et al. Hepatic IFIT3 predicts interferon-a therapeutic response in patients of hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatology 66:152-166 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28295457
- Niess H et al. Overexpression of IFN-induced protein with tetratricopeptide repeats 3 (IFIT3) in pancreatic cancer: cellular "pseudoinflammation" contributing to an aggressive phenotype. Oncotarget 6:3306-18 (2015). IP . PubMed: 25650658
- Hastie ML et al. The human respiratory syncytial virus nonstructural protein 1 regulates type I and type II interferon pathways. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:108-27 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22322095
- Soler-López M et al. Interactome mapping suggests new mechanistic details underlying Alzheimer's disease. Genome Res 21:364-76 (2011). WB, IP ; Human . PubMed: 21163940
- Ternette N et al. Label-free quantitative proteomics reveals regulation of interferon-induced protein with tetratricopeptide repeats 3 (IFIT3) and 5'-3'-exoribonuclease 2 (XRN2) during respiratory syncytial virus infection. Virol J 8:442 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21933386