Product nameAnti-IFNAR2 antibody
See all IFNAR2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IFNAR2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human IFNAR2.
Database link: P48551
- MCF7, Raji, HepG2, THP1, SW480, A549 and HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035); mouse liver lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab193410 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen and the purity is > 95% (by SDS-PAGE).
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab150035)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab166833)
- Mouse liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29301)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab29537)
- HeLa whole cell lysate (ab29545)
- Raji whole cell lysate (ab30124)
- MCF7 whole cell lysate (ab3871)
- SW480 whole cell lysate (ab3957)
- HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900)
- A549 whole cell lysate (ab7910)
- THP1 whole cell lysate (ab7913)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab193410 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
FunctionAssociates with IFNAR1 to form the type I interferon receptor. Receptor for interferons alpha and beta. Involved in IFN-mediated STAT1, STAT2 and STAT3 activation. Isoform 1 and isoform 2 are directly involved in signal transduction due to their association with the TYR kinase, JAK1. Isoform 3 is a potent inhibitor of type I IFN receptor activity.
Tissue specificityIsoform 3 is detected in the urine (at protein level). Expressed in blood cells. Expressed in lymphoblastoid and fibrosarcoma cell lines.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type II cytokine receptor family.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues upon interferon binding. Phosphorylation at Tyr-337 or Tyr-512 are sufficient to mediate interferon dependent activation of STAT1, STAT2 and STAT3 leading to antiproliferative effects on many different cell types.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Human interferon alpha/beta receptor antibody
- IFN alpha REC antibody
- IFN R antibody
ab193410 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.