Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IFT46
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab122422 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionForms part of a complex involved in intraflagellar transport (IFT), the bi-directional movement of particles required for the assembly, maintenance and functioning of primary cilia. May play a role in chondrocyte maturation and skeletogenesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IFT46 family.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > cilium basal body. Cell projection > cilium. Expression is concentrated at the cilium basal body but is also detected along the length of the cilium.
- Information by UniProt
- C11orf2 antibody
- C11orf60 antibody
- IFT46 antibody
ab122422 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Shaheen R et al. Bi-allelic Mutations in FAM149B1 Cause Abnormal Primary Cilium and a Range of Ciliopathy Phenotypes in Humans. Am J Hum Genet 104:731-737 (2019). PubMed: 30905400
- Anderson AE et al. Tgif1 and Tgif2 Repress Expression of the RabGAP Evi5l. Mol Cell Biol 37:N/A (2017). PubMed: 27956704
- Inaba Y et al. Transport of the outer dynein arm complex to cilia requires a cytoplasmic protein Lrrc6. Genes Cells 21:728-39 (2016). PubMed: 27353389