Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [B3506B4] to IgA1
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituents: 1% Boric Acid, 0.891% Sodium borate
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128791 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceIg alpha is the major immunoglobulin class in body secretions. It may serve both to defend against local infection and to prevent access of foreign antigens to the general immunologic system.
- Ig alpha 1 chain C region antibody
- IGHA1 antibody
- immunoglobulin heavy constant alpha 1 antibody
ab128791 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Lu G et al. CCL20 secreted from IgA1-stimulated human mesangial cells recruits inflammatory Th17 cells in IgA nephropathy. PLoS One 12:e0178352 (2017). PubMed: 28552941