Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [A9604D2] to IgA2 (Biotin)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-IgA2 antibody [A9604D2] (Biotin)
See all IgA2 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [A9604D2] to IgA2 (Biotin)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Immunogen information is proprietary
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified IgG conjugated to Biotin
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab128731 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
RelevanceIg alpha is the major immunoglobulin class in body secretions. It may serve both to defend against local infection and to prevent access of foreign antigens to the general immunologic system.
- A2m marker antibody
- Ig alpha 2 chain C region antibody
- IgA constant heavy chain 2 antibody
ab128731 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Sánchez-Salguero E et al. Infectious episodes during pregnancy, at particular mucosal sites, increase specific IgA1 or IgA2 subtype levels in human colostrum. Matern Health Neonatol Perinatol 5:9 (2019). PubMed: 31205733
- Zhang X et al. Identification and Validation of a Salivary Protein Panel to Detect Heart Failure Early. Theranostics 7:4350-4358 (2017). PubMed: 29158831