Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4F4] to IgE (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, Other, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-IgE antibody [4F4] (HRP)
See all IgE primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4F4] to IgE (HRP)
SpecificityIgE Ce3-domain specific.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Other, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human IgE. IgE from myelomatous human serum.
General notesConcentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Proclin 300
Constituents: 0.024% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate, 0.18% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.02% Potassium chloride, 0.8% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesPurified by chromatography on protein A Sepharose. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7294 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab7294 can be used for the detection of total IgE level and IgE antibodies in ELISA.
|Other||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|AP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [5D4] to IgE (ab7295). Can be used as Detection antibody with recommended pair.|
RelevanceIgE is the class of antibodies produced in the lungs, skin, and mucous membranes. It may protect against parasite invasion, but it is a major factor in allergic reactions. The antigen-specific IgE interacts with mast cells and eosinophils, triggers the release of histamine, leukotrienes and other substances that lead to the itching, sneezing and congestion of allergies - and the life threatening respiratory distress of asthma and anaphylactic shock.
Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- Igh2 antibody
- IGHE antibody
- IGHEP1 antibody
- Immunoglobulin heavy constant epsilon antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7294 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.