Publishing research using ab16890? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab16890 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Yin J et al. Up-regulated basigin-2 in microglia induced by hypoxia promotes retinal angiogenesis. J Cell Mol Med 21:3467-3480 (2017). PubMed: 28661035
- Hirakawa T et al. Pancreatic Fibroblasts Stimulate the Motility of Pancreatic Cancer Cells through IGF1/IGF1R Signaling under Hypoxia. PLoS One 11:e0159912 (2016). WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 27487118
- O'Neill AF et al. Targeted imaging of Ewing sarcoma in preclinical models using a 64Cu-labeled anti-CD99 antibody. Clin Cancer Res 20:678-87 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 24218512
- Sirianni R et al. Targeting estrogen receptor-a reduces adrenocortical cancer (ACC) cell growth in vitro and in vivo: potential therapeutic role of selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) for ACC treatment. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 97:E2238-50 (2012). PubMed: 23074235
- Jaquish DV et al. IGF1-R signals through the RON receptor to mediate pancreatic cancer cell migration. Carcinogenesis 32:1151-6 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21565828
- Rohlik QT et al. An antibody to the receptor for insulin-like growth factor I inhibits the growth of MCF-7 cells in tissue culture. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 149:276-81 (1987). PubMed: 2961338
- Kull FC et al. Monoclonal antibodies to receptors for insulin and somatomedin-C. J Biol Chem 258:6561-6 (1983). PubMed: 6304046