For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab5681? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5681 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Allodi I et al. Differential neuronal vulnerability identifies IGF-2 as a protective factor in ALS. Sci Rep 6:25960 (2016).
- Khan I et al. Epithelial atrophy in oral submucous fibrosis is mediated by copper (II) and arecoline of areca nut. J Cell Mol Med 19:2397-412 (2015).
- Hansen BF et al. Molecular Characterisation of Long-Acting Insulin Analogues in Comparison with Human Insulin, IGF-1 and Insulin X10. PLoS One 7:e34274 (2012).
- Ammoun S et al. The role of insulin-like growth factors signaling in merlin-deficient human schwannomas. Glia 60:1721-33 (2012).
- Bouchentouf M et al. Monocyte derivatives promote angiogenesis and myocyte survival in a model of myocardial infarction. Cell Transplant 19:369-86 (2010).
- Tanaka J et al. Foxo1 links hyperglycemia to LDL oxidation and endothelial nitric oxide synthase dysfunction in vascular endothelial cells. Diabetes 58:2344-54 (2009).
- Bobulescu IA et al. Effect of renal lipid accumulation on proximal tubule Na+/H+ exchange and ammonium secretion. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 294:F1315-22 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"