Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IGFBP3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Hamster, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IGFBP3 antibody
See all IGFBP3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IGFBP3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Hamster, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Pig
KLH-conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding S183 of Human IGFBP3
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76001 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.|
FunctionIGF-binding proteins prolong the half-life of the IGFs and have been shown to either inhibit or stimulate the growth promoting effects of the IGFs on cell culture. They alter the interaction of IGFs with their cell surface receptors.
Tissue specificityExpressed by most tissues. Present in plasma.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 thyroglobulin type-1 domain.
Developmental stageIGFBP3 levels are higher during extrauterine life and peak during puberty.
DomainThe thyroglobulin type-1 domain mediates interaction with HN.
modificationsPhosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
- Acid stable subunit of the 140 K IGF complex antibody
- Binding protein 29 antibody
- Binding protein 53 antibody
ab76001 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Zhang J et al. K-RasG12V/Y40C-PI3K/AKT pathway regulates H1.4S35ph through PKA to promote the occurrence and development of osteosarcoma cancer. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2048-2057 (2019). PubMed: 31126199
- Alexander PB et al. Distinct Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Subsets Mediate Anti-HER2 Drug Resistance in Breast Cancer. J Biol Chem 292:748-759 (2017). PubMed: 27903634
- Tang J et al. Continuous exposure of non-small cell lung cancer cells with wild-type EGFR to an inhibitor of EGFR tyrosine kinase induces chemoresistance by activating STAT3. Int J Oncol 46:2083-95 (2015). PubMed: 25695284
- Yang CH et al. MicroRNA-21 promotes glioblastoma tumorigenesis by down-regulating insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-3 (IGFBP3). J Biol Chem 289:25079-87 (2014). Human . PubMed: 25059666