Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [A set of murine monoclonal antibodies] to IgG
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IgG antibody [A set of murine monoclonal antibodies]
See all IgG primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [A set of murine monoclonal antibodies] to IgG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Does not react with: Mouse, Goat, Human
Full length protein corresponding to Rat IgG.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Clone numberA set of murine monoclonal antibodies
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab210935 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|WB||1/500 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region antibody
- Ig gamma 2 chain C region antibody
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region antibody
ab210935 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Xie B et al. PIAS1 protects against myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury by stimulating PPAR? SUMOylation. BMC Cell Biol 19:24 (2018). PubMed: 30419807