Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [M204-3] to IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
Product nameAnti-IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3 antibody [M204-3]
See all IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [M204-3] to IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: Brain (Mouse) Cytoplasmic Lysate - normal tissue (ab30148), Rat plasma, mouse plasma.
Human: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133469 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.015 - 1 µg/ml.|
Direct ELISA antibody dose-response curve using ab133469 between 0-1000 ng/ml. Antigen concentration of 1000 ng/mL. An alkaline phosphatase-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (1/2500) was used as the secondary antibody.
Antibody dose-response curve using ab133469. Antigen concentration of 1µg/ml. An Alkaline Phosphatase-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (1/2500) was used as the secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3 antibody [M204-3] (ab133469)
Lane 1 : Rat plasma
Lane 2 : Mouse plasma
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Peroxidase-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/1000 dilution
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Blocking buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
ab133469 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Hamyeh M et al. PTPN13 induces cell junction stabilization and inhibits mammary tumor invasiveness. Theranostics 10:1016-1032 (2020). PubMed: 31938048
- Clé M et al. Study of Usutu virus neuropathogenicity in mice and human cellular models. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 14:e0008223 (2020). PubMed: 32324736
- Lorenzo-Martín LF et al. Vagal afferents contribute to sympathoexcitation-driven metabolic dysfunctions. J Endocrinol 240:483-496 (2019). PubMed: 30703063
- Badders NM et al. Selective modulation of the androgen receptor AF2 domain rescues degeneration in spinal bulbar muscular atrophy. Nat Med 24:427-437 (2018). PubMed: 29505030
- Mylonaki I et al. Evaluating intimal hyperplasia under clinical conditions. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 27:427-436 (2018). PubMed: 29617792
- Novati A et al. Sexual behavior and testis morphology in the BACHD rat model. PLoS One 13:e0198338 (2018). PubMed: 29883458
- Lévigne D et al. NADPH oxidase 4 deficiency leads to impaired wound repair and reduced dityrosine-crosslinking, but does not affect myofibroblast formation. Free Radic Biol Med 96:374-84 (2016). PubMed: 27140231
- Tucker RP et al. The expression of tenascin-C and tenascin-W in human ossicles. J Anat 229:416-21 (2016). PubMed: 27230945
- André-Lévigne D et al. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy promotes wound repair in ischemic and hyperglycemic conditions, increasing tissue perfusion and collagen deposition. Wound Repair Regen 24:954-965 (2016). PubMed: 27684570
- Nelson CA et al. Inhibiting TGF-ß activity improves respiratory function in mdx mice. Am J Pathol 178:2611-21 (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 21641384