Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [M204-3] to IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
Product nameAnti-IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3 antibody [M204-3]
See all IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [M204-3] to IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- WB: Brain (Mouse) Cytoplasmic Lysate - normal tissue (ab30148), Rat plasma, mouse plasma.
Human: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133469 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.015 - 1 µg/ml.|
Direct ELISA antibody dose-response curve using ab133469 between 0-1000 ng/ml. Antigen concentration of 1000 ng/mL. An alkaline phosphatase-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (1/2500) was used as the secondary antibody.
Antibody dose-response curve using ab133469. Antigen concentration of 1µg/ml. An Alkaline Phosphatase-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (1/2500) was used as the secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-IgG1 + IgG2a + IgG3 antibody [M204-3] (ab133469)
Lane 1 : Rat plasma
Lane 2 : Mouse plasma
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Peroxidase-conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) at 1/1000 dilution
Observed band size: 50 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Blocking buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
ab133469 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Hamyeh M et al. PTPN13 induces cell junction stabilization and inhibits mammary tumor invasiveness. Theranostics 10:1016-1032 (2020). PubMed: 31938048
- Clé M et al. Study of Usutu virus neuropathogenicity in mice and human cellular models. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 14:e0008223 (2020). PubMed: 32324736
- Zhang M et al. Targeting the Wnt signaling pathway through R-spondin 3 identifies an anti-fibrosis treatment strategy for multiple organs. PLoS One 15:e0229445 (2020). PubMed: 32160239
- Lorenzo-Martín LF et al. Vagal afferents contribute to sympathoexcitation-driven metabolic dysfunctions. J Endocrinol 240:483-496 (2019). PubMed: 30703063
- Badders NM et al. Selective modulation of the androgen receptor AF2 domain rescues degeneration in spinal bulbar muscular atrophy. Nat Med 24:427-437 (2018). PubMed: 29505030