Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [KT91] to IgG1 (HRP)
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-IgG1 antibody [KT91] (HRP)
See all IgG1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [KT91] to IgG1 (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length protein corresponding to Mouse IgG1.
- Mouse IgG1
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab170487 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.|
RelevanceThere are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3 and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant).
Cellular localizationSecreted. Cell membrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region antibody
- IgG heavy chain locus antibody
- IGHG1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-IgG1 antibody [KT91] (HRP) (ab170487) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse IgG1
Lane 2 : Mouse IgG2a
Lane 3 : Mouse IgG2b
Lane 4 : Mouse IgG3
Lane 5 : Mouse IgM
Predicted band size: 36 kDa
Using DAB as substrate
ELISA using ab170487 at 1/1000 dilution, showing cross-reactivity to various immunoglobulins.
ab170487 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.