Product nameAnti-IgG2a antibody [KT92] (HRP)
See all IgG2a primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [KT92] to IgG2a (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length protein corresponding to Mouse IgG2a.
- Mouse IgG2a
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab170489 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
RelevanceThere are four IgG subclasses (IgG1, 2, 3 and 4) in humans, named in order of their abundance in serum (IgG1 being the most abundant). The IgG2a Ig subclass plays a critical role in the pathogenesis of humoral auto-immunity and protection against pathogens.
All lanes : Anti-IgG2a antibody [KT92] (HRP) (ab170489) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse IgG1
Lane 2 : Mouse IgG2a
Lane 3 : Mouse IgG2b
Lane 4 : Mouse IgG3
Lane 5 : Mouse IgM
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
Western Blotting under reducing conditions using DAB as substrate.
ELISA showing cross-reactivity to various immunoglobulins using ab170489 at 1/2000 dilution.
ab170489 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.