Product nameAnti-IgG2b antibody [KT93] (HRP)
DescriptionRat monoclonal [KT93] to IgG2b (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length protein corresponding to Mouse IgG2b.
- Mouse IgG2b
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesab170322 is purified through a Protein G column and labeled with horseradish peroxidase.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab170322 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
Dilution when using DAB as substrate.
RelevanceIgG2 is divided into two subclasses; IgG2a and IgG2b. It is a glycoprotein which consists oftwo identical heavy chains (50 kDa each) and two identical light chains (25 kDa each), to give a combined mass of approximately 150 kDa. The chains are held in place by covalent disulfide bonds. Each light chain contains two immunoglobulin (Ig domains, while the heavy chains contain four Ig domains each. In the middle of each heavy chain is a relative varying portion called the “hinge region” which is unique to each IgG. This region allows for molecular flexibility and sets IgG apart from its IgG counter-parts. Properties of IgG2b include neutralization of toxins and diffusion in the extracellular space.
- gamma2b antibody
- Ig gamma-2B chain C region antibody
- Igh-3 antibody
ab170322 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.