Product nameAnti-IgG3 antibody [KT94] (HRP)
See all IgG3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [KT94] to IgG3 (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Full length protein corresponding to Mouse IgG3.
- Mouse IgG3
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab170490 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.|
RelevanceIgG3, like IgG1, activates complement and has an affinity for fc receptors; thus IgG1 and IgG3 are the more effective of the IgG subclasses. An IgG3 deficiency is associated with Wiscott-Aldrich disease, systemic lupus erythematosus, juvenile diabetes mellitus, and peridontal infections. IgG anti-viral antibodies are restricted to IgG subclasses 1 and 3, with IgG3 antibodies being the first to appear in response to infection.
- DKFZp686H11213 antibody
- FLJ39988 antibody
- FLJ40036 antibody
All lanes : Anti-IgG3 antibody [KT94] (HRP) (ab170490) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse IgG1
Lane 2 : Mouse IgG2a
Lane 3 : Mouse IgG2b
Lane 4 : Mouse IgG3
Lane 5 : Mouse IgM
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
DAB substrate used
ELISA showing cross-reactivity to various immunoglobulins using ab170490 at 1/1000 dilution.
ab170490 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.