Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S176 + S177)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S176 + S177) antibody
See all IKK alpha + IKK beta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S176 + S177)
Specificityab194528 detects endogenous level of IKK alpha + IKK beta only when phosphorylated at serine 176/177.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S176 + S177) conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH). Peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 176/177 (Q-G-S(p)-L-C) derived from Human IKK alpha + IKK beta. SwissProt: O15111/O14920.
- WB: NIH 3T3 cell extracts, treated with TNF.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.87% Sodium chloride, 49% PBS
PBS (without Mg2+and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab194528 was purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatography using non-phosphopeptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab194528 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 85 kDa.|
RelevanceIKK is a serine protein kinase, and the IKK complex contains alpha and beta subunits (IKK alpha and IKK beta). IKK alpha and IKK beta interact with each other and both are essential for NFkB activation.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear; Membrane raft. Note: IKK beta is colocalized with DPP4 in membrane rafts.
- CHUK antibody
- Conserved helix loop helix ubiquitous kinase antibody
- Conserved helix-loop-helix ubiquitous kinase antibody
ab194528 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wang F et al. Oscillating flow promotes inflammation through the TLR2-TAK1-IKK2 signalling pathway in human umbilical vein endothelial cell (HUVECs). Life Sci 224:212-221 (2019). PubMed: 30914314
- Pichavaram P et al. Cholesterol crystals promote endothelial cell and monocyte interactions via H2O2-mediated PP2A inhibition, NF?B activation and ICAM1 and VCAM1 expression. Redox Biol 24:101180 (2019). PubMed: 31022672
- Li J et al. SMC1 promotes proliferation and inhibits apoptosis through the NF-?B signaling pathway in colorectal cancer. Oncol Rep N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31524239
- Ma Y et al. Aloin suppresses lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation by inhibiting JAK1-STAT1/3 activation and ROS production in RAW264.7 cells. Int J Mol Med 42:1925-1934 (2018). PubMed: 30066904
- Deng H et al. Sodium fluoride induces apoptosis in mouse splenocytes by activating ROS-dependent NF-?B signaling. Oncotarget 8:114428-114441 (2017). PubMed: 29383091
- Benzina S et al. Breast Cancer Malignant Processes are Regulated by Pax-5 Through the Disruption of FAK Signaling Pathways. J Cancer 7:2035-2044 (2016). PubMed: 28070224
- Scholefield J et al. Super-resolution microscopy reveals a preformed NEMO lattice structure that is collapsed in incontinentia pigmenti. Nat Commun 7:12629 (2016). PubMed: 27586688