Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181)
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181) antibody
See all IKK alpha + IKK beta primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181)
SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of IKK alpha/beta ONLY when phosphorylated at serine 180/181.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human IKK alpha/beta around the phosphorylation site of serine 180/181 (C-T-SP-F-V).
- WB: HepG2 cell lysate. IHC-P: Human heart tissue.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody against non phosphopeptide was removed by chromatography using non phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55341 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100.|
RelevanceIKK is a serine protein kinase, and the IKK complex contains alpha and beta subunits (IKK alpha and IKK beta). IKK alpha and IKK beta interact with each other and both are essential for NFkB activation.
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear; Membrane raft. Note: IKK beta is colocalized with DPP4 in membrane rafts.
- CHUK antibody
- Conserved helix loop helix ubiquitous kinase antibody
- Conserved helix-loop-helix ubiquitous kinase antibody
All lanes : Anti-IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181) antibody (ab55341)
Lane 1 : HepG2 cells treated with TNF (20 ng/ml, 5 mins)
Lane 2 : HepG2 cells treated with TNF (20 ng/ml, 5 mins) with synthesized peptide
ab55341 at 1/100 staining human heart (paraffin-embedded) using IHC. Image on right is treated with the synthesized phosphopeptide and the image on the left is untreated.
Anti-IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181) antibody (ab55341) at 1/1000 dilution (Anti-IKK alpha + IKK beta (phospho S180 + S181) antibody) + HepG2 cell lysate
ab55341 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Liao X et al. Sevoflurane exerts protective effects on liver ischemia/reperfusion injury by regulating NFKB3 expression via miR-9-5p. Exp Ther Med 17:2632-2640 (2019). PubMed: 30906455
- Yang C et al. Anti-Diabetic Nephropathy Activities of Polysaccharides Obtained from Termitornyces albuminosus via Regulation of NF-?B Signaling in db/db Mice. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31640118
- Chuang HC et al. GLK-IKKß signaling induces dimerization and translocation of the AhR-ROR?t complex in IL-17A induction and autoimmune disease. Sci Adv 4:eaat5401 (2018). PubMed: 30214937
- Yang N et al. Grape seed proanthocyanidins inhibit the proliferation, migration and invasion of tongue squamous cell carcinoma cells through suppressing the protein kinase B/nuclear factor-?B signaling pathway. Int J Mol Med 40:1881-1888 (2017). PubMed: 29039443
- Hara-Chikuma M et al. Aquaporin-3-mediated hydrogen peroxide transport is required for NF-?B signalling in keratinocytes and development of psoriasis. Nat Commun 6:7454 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26100668
- Zhang J et al. An unexpected twist to the activation of IKKß: TAK1 primes IKKß for activation by autophosphorylation. Biochem J 461:531-7 (2014). PubMed: 24911653