Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4A7-25-17] to IL-10
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-IL-10 antibody [4A7-25-17]
See all IL-10 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4A7-25-17] to IL-10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human IL-10.
- WB: Recombinant Human IL-10 protein.
Although some customers have been successful in IHC we no longer batch test in this application.
FormLyophilized:This product can be reconstituted to a final concentration of 1 mg/ml in water.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134742 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIL-10 is 2.0-4.0 ng/lane, under reducing or non-reducing conditions.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 8 - 10 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to IL-10 (Biotin) (ab84031).
8.0-10.0 µg/ml of this antibody will detect at least 1000 pg/well of recombinant Human IL-10. As the detection antibody at a concentration of approximately 0.5-1.0 µg/ml.
FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- CSIF antibody
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor antibody
- GVHDS antibody
ab134742 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhu SW et al. Effect of the interleukin 10 polymorphisms on interleukin 10 production and visceral hypersensitivity in Chinese patients with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome. Chin Med J (Engl) 132:1524-1532 (2019). PubMed: 31205078
- Zhao Y et al. In vitro neutralization of autocrine IL-10 affects Op18/stathmin signaling in non-small cell lung cancer cells. Oncol Rep 41:501-511 (2019). PubMed: 30320402
- Xiong Y et al. Characteristics of peripheral and intrahepatic regulatory B cells in HBV-related liver cirrhosis. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 11:4545-4551 (2018). PubMed: 31949852
- Bing X et al. Decreased Breg/Th17 Ratio Improved the Prognosis of Patients with Ulcerative Colitis. Can J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2018:5760849 (2018). PubMed: 29765931
- Sauter MM & Brandt CR Primate neural retina upregulates IL-6 and IL-10 in response to a herpes simplex vector suggesting the presence of a pro-/anti-inflammatory axis. Exp Eye Res 148:12-23 (2016). PubMed: 27170050
- Hou C et al. Effects of an intravitreal injection of interleukin-35-expressing plasmid on pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory cytokines. Int J Mol Med 38:713-20 (2016). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 27460435