Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-10
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IL-10 antibody
See all IL-10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-10
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Rat IL-10 aa 19-178. (Expressed in E.coli).
SKGHSIRGDNNCTHFPVSQTHMLRELRAAFSQVKTFFQKKDQLDNILLTD SLLQDFKGYLGCQALSEMIKFYLVEVMPQAENHGPEIKEHLNSLGEKLKT LWIQLRRCHRFLPCENKSKAVEQVKNDFNKLQDKGVYKAMNEFDIFINCI EAYVTLKMKN
Database link: P29456
- WB: Rat spleen tissue lysate.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab192271 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- CSIF antibody
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor antibody
- GVHDS antibody
Anti-IL-10 antibody (ab192271) at 0.5 mg/ml + Rat spleen tissue lysate at 50 µg
HRP conjugated goat anti-rabbit IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 20 kDa
Observed band size: 21 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Electrophoresis was performed on a 5-20% SDS-PAGE gel at 70V (Stacking gel) / 90V (Resolving gel) for 2-3 hours.
After Electrophoresis, proteins were transferred to a Nitrocellulose membrane at 150mA for 50-90 minutes. Blocked the membrane with 5% Non-fat Milk/ TBS for 1.5 hour at RT. The membrane was incubated with ab192271 overnight at 4°C, then washed with TBS-0.1%Tween 3 times with 5 minutes each and probed with the secondary antibody for 1.5 hour at RT.
ab192271 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Choudhuri S & Garg NJ PARP1-cGAS-NF-?B pathway of proinflammatory macrophage activation by extracellular vesicles released during Trypanosoma cruzi infection and Chagas disease. PLoS Pathog 16:e1008474 (2020). PubMed: 32315358
- Wang J et al. Identification of a novel microRNA-141-3p/Forkhead box C1/ß-catenin axis associated with rheumatoid arthritis synovial fibroblast function in vivo and in vitro. Theranostics 10:5412-5434 (2020). PubMed: 32373221
- Jitmana R et al. Role of cardiac mast cells in exercise training-mediated cardiac remodeling in angiotensin II-infused ovariectomized rats. Life Sci 219:209-218 (2019). PubMed: 30658099
- Zhang HY et al. Molecular changes in peripheral blood involving osteoarthritic joint remodelling. J Oral Rehabil 46:820-827 (2019). PubMed: 31046158
- Bi CS et al. Calcitriol suppresses lipopolysaccharide-induced alveolar bone damage in rats by regulating T helper cell subset polarization. J Periodontal Res 54:612-623 (2019). PubMed: 31095745
- Chen Z et al. Interleukin-33 reduces neuronal damage and white matter injury via selective microglia M2 polarization after intracerebral hemorrhage in rats. Brain Res Bull 150:127-135 (2019). PubMed: 31129170
- Lin H et al. Total glucosides of paeony ameliorates TNBS-induced colitis by modulating differentiation of Th17/Treg cells and the secretion of cytokines. Mol Med Rep 16:8265-8276 (2017). PubMed: 28944916
- Han D et al. Profiling of the dynamically alteredgene expression in peripheral nerve injury using NGS RNA sequencing technique. Am J Transl Res 8:871-84 (2016). PubMed: 27158375